JoJoscape (508)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoJoscape (508)

Private Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE

Go down 
+4
prevaile
barry
Shiny choas
jojo3000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jojo3000
Admin

SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm

WE WOULD LIKE TO PLEASE EVERYONE WHO PLAYS OUR 508 SERVER AND WOULD

LOVE TO MAKE IT BETTER AND BETTER PLEASE DONT TELL US HOW TO RUN THINGS

WE ARE STILL FIXING PROBLEMS IN GAMES AND WILL HOPEFULLY FINISH FIXING

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
https://jojoscape.board-directory.net
Shiny choas

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 pm

try to make it 24/7... lol people would come play... and maybe put more section on forums... like youtube and stuff or guide idk... then when server on youtube it and people would come... =D

edit:: maybe put a chat box too hehe
Back to top Go down
barry

barry

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 am

hey guys,

its my Barry i play the server for a few days and i good a questsion for you can you make te server lagg free and 24/7 and maby a real gwd or something but you have the best slayer!!!! i love it santa i hope you can do something Very Happy bye see you on the server!
Back to top Go down
barry

barry

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 am

hey its my again!

i good another make a chatbox on this site ! affraid Razz
Back to top Go down
prevaile

prevaile

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 am

Barry,Is the server on at the moment? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://Bosnian808.wordpress.com
prevaile

prevaile

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 am

Soz for double post

Can someone tell me the opening times of jojoscape?
Back to top Go down
http://Bosnian808.wordpress.com
barry

barry

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 am

this server is off line now...... dammit!
Back to top Go down
Perfect ice

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 am

Hey Could u add in the following stuff please?
summoning handler to prevent lag
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually make ita 24/7 server idk who keeps shuttin it down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COULD YOU TAKE OFF ::GIVEXP im a admin in game and i love to pk but i am 1 def and everyone else is 99 everything so i dont get to pk with 99 def and 126 cb its just not fair and everyone liked the
challange of training
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could uu add some npcs with drops to godwars to get into zamorak and armadyl and a kbd and kq
Make The range pot work?
Make ::bh a teleport out So u dont have to run 21 wildy levels while piosoned and out of food to leave

If you spawn something put it in your bank log out for about 5+minutes and log back in the last thing u spawned will be gone,Could u fix?
Add a warning into the chat box right when u log on saying Dont Use bolts or arrows on npcs or youll crash
I really think if you do all this then this will be a perfect server
I kno this isnt related but i would like to reccomend felix 497 for a admin iv seen him helping alotof people
Remmber these are just suggestions Im NOt tellin u what to do just offerin ideas
Back to top Go down
Hamzah

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:25 am

i agree with perfect ice but do fast training tongue
Back to top Go down
pixel

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 am

S T F U is hacking the server atm, you need more admins and stuff jojo. hopefully you can trust me to be 1 and deal with the bad people on the server.
Back to top Go down
runee9

PostSubject: Mod's being able to unmute   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:05 pm

As a recent addition to the mods i have found out that mod's are able to mute people but unable to unmute so i suggest mod's are able to unmute aswell or admins able to unmute

Thanks

Runee9 (Mod)
Back to top Go down
runee9

PostSubject: well......   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:49 am

i have a suggestion.....get the server working again!

thanks

Runee9 (mod)
Back to top Go down
pixel

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 am

anyone no what's happing with the server, i cant seem to get o if anyone noes please reply thanks;)
Back to top Go down
runee9

PostSubject: ahhhhhhhhh   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:31 am

WE WANT SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE   SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS PLAYERS HAVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JoJoscape (508) :: SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: